Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Mahatma Gandhiji's...Words

"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it."


“In a gentle way, you can shake the world”




My imperfection & failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes & my talents and I lay them both at His feet.
                                                                                                                                                                ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well


Many people, especially ignorant people want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time.
If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Even if you are a minority, of one, the truth is still the truth


"There is enough in the world for everyone's need, but not for everyone's greed."
Mahatma Gandhi




"I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. My wisdom flows from the Highest Source. I salute that Source in you. Let us work together for unity and love."



You may never know what results come of your action. But if you do nothing there will be no result.

MK Gandhi
 


Visit infossmart Classifieds for free advertisements

No comments: